Mars bar and rice bubble goodness at its best.
Oh my gosh, I had forgotten how good this slice is. Can I say that about my own baking? Although, this slice is sooo easy that I feel like I can’t really take much credit for it.
All it takes is to break up three mars bars and melt in the microwave with butter.
Then pour this melted mixture over the rice bubbles.
And spread in a tin and allow to set in the fridge.
- 3 Mars Bars
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups of rice bubbles
- Place aluminium foil in a baking tin approximately 18cm x 28cm.
- Melt the Mars Bars and butter in the microwave.
- Pour melted mixture over rice bubbles and mix to combine.
- Spread in the slice tin and set in the fridge for two hours.