You too will fall in love with My Pavlova Crush, an individual delicious dessert of meringue, cream and berries.
I have to confess that technically this is not a Sunday bake. On a Friday night when I come home from work at the end of a busy week I like to have an easy, no fuss dinner. It’s usually something quick that doesn’t take much thought or effort. On this particular Friday night I wanted to add dessert to our meal but of course, I wanted it to be something quick and easy.
Fortunately for me, I had made a batch of my Tutti-Fruitti Cotton Candy Marshmallow Meringues the day before. So using these as a base I whipped up some cream, rinsed off some berries and grabbed some chocolate out of the cupboard. And within five minutes there I had, My Pavlova Crush. Of course, if you were to make the meringues at the same time this would take considerably longer but would still be a pretty simple dessert to make.
- 6 Tutti-Fruitti Cotton Candy Marshmallow Meringues
- 150ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, sifted
- 100g berries of your choice
- 50g grated chocolate
- Whip cream until it starts to thicken and add vanilla essence and icing sugar. Continue to whip until soft peaks form.
- Place a quarter of the cream in each serving glass or bowl.
- Place some berries on top.
- Add another layer each of cream and berries.
- Garnish with grated chocolate to serve.